Atkins® Brand Launches #AtkinsSmallWins Campaign To Empower People to Celebrate Small Wins and Live Healthy Lives
The tribulations of the COVID-19 pandemic over the past 18 months have caused many people to reflect and spark a plan of action to make positive health changes in their lives. According to 350 health-oriented individuals that were surveyed by Pollfish last month1:
- 96% believe that taking small steps or setting milestones is the best way to reach their health goals
- 65% are trying to lose weight
- 59% are trying to eat a better diet
- 38% believe that nutrition is most important to them for a healthy lifestyle
"At Atkins, we believe that proper nutrition is core to good health and is an integral part of a holistic lifestyle for overall wellness," said Scott Parker, Chief Marketing Officer at Atkins. "Creating small changes and simple swaps to reduce carbs and sugar is just one example. We have launched #AtkinsSmallWins which will empower and motivate consumers to celebrate small wins to make changes in various aspects of their lives that can reap big rewards," said Parker.
To help consumers reach these goals, Atkins has curated a collective of challenges on their Instagram page @AtkinsNutritionals focused on the top areas of concern among consumers: nutrition, physical health & fitness, mental health, financial health, and home & organization. The challenges will be formatted in small steps or milestones and led by various influencers and experts in their fields, empowering consumers to set these attainable goals to help improve overall wellness. The program will feature influencer tips and content that encourages consumers to participate with a chance to win prizes.
Each week will focus on a different health focus area:
- Week of 10/11:
Physical Health & Fitness
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Start your day off with a walk around the block or incorporate strength training into your daily routine by adding in 1 or 2 sets of lifting lighter-weight (i.e., 5 to 10 lb.) dumbbells.
- Week of 10/18:
Home & Organization
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Reorganize a small space that causes stress within your home.
- Week of 10/25:
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Set aside a few dollars per week to contribute to a personal holiday gift giving fund.
- Week of 11/1: Nutrition
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Reduce carbs and sugar with easy recipe swaps such as subbing whipped cauliflower for mashed potatoes.
- Week of 11/8: Mental Health
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Start off your day with short 1-, 5-, or 10-minute meditations.
The #AtkinsSmallWins campaign challenges fans across the country to join Atkins each week, by sharing their own small win on Instagram, following and tagging @AtkinsNutritionals and using the hashtags #AtkinsSmallWins #Sweepstakes for the chance to win a prize pack.
The contest runs from Tuesday, October 12 at
The Atkins® product portfolio consists of nutrition bars, ready-to-drink shakes, snacks and confectionery products. Over the past 45 years, the Atkins brand has become an iconic American brand rooted in the nutritional principles of reduced sugar and carbohydrates, with optimal protein and good fats. Atkins products are available online at Atkins.com and in more than 43,000 locations throughout the
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/atkins-brand-launches-atkinssmallwins-campaign-to-empower-people-to-celebrate-small-wins-and-live-healthy-lives-301397566.html